- the manner in which someone utters a word; “they are always correcting my pronunciation”
- the way a word or a language is customarily spoken; “the pronunciation of Chinese is difficult for foreigners”; “that is the correct pronunciation”
- The standard way in which a word is made to sound when spoken; The way in which the words of a language are made to sound when speaking
- The way in which a word is pronounced
- the Hellenic branch of the Indo-European family of languages
- a native or inhabitant of Greece
- Of or relating to Greece, its people, or their language
- of or relating to or characteristic of Greece or the Greeks or the Greek language; “Greek mythology”; “a Grecian robe”
- Sound, esp. when recorded, transmitted, or reproduced
- an audible acoustic wave frequency
- sound recording: a recording of acoustic signals
- the audible part of a transmitted signal; “they always raise the audio for commercials”
greek pronunciation audio – Speak Greek
Finally an entertaining, non-intimidating way for you to build speaking proficiency! This Greek course covers 10 key situations–from greetings and buying food and drink to shopping, asking for directions, and visiting locals–and includes two dialogues per topic. The explanations and instructions are simple and bite-size, making this a very accessible program for your on-the-go lifestyle.
You can also visit teachyourself.com for tests, extension articles and a vibrant community of like-minded learners. And if you don’t have much time, don’t worry–this book gives you one-, five-, and 10-minute bites of learning to get you started.
Linguo is the essential utility for all your business trips and your holidays abroad. This application not only enables you to translate your own sentences but also to listen to more than 400 audio clips in French, English, German, Spanish and Italian.
In fact, to choose Linguo is to have access to a vast catalogue of common sentences and their audiophonic version. Bonify the translation by controlling the pronunciation!
Moreover, Linguo allows you to save the translations that you’ve made, and then consult them directly on your device.
Linguo supports over 20 languages (depending on the source language):
Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese (simplified), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese (Romaji and Kanji), Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, .
An Internet connection is required for the Manual Mode. Common Sentences are stored directly on your device.
Pronunciations as Unique as the Name
pi yall up
poo ya loop
pyoo all up
greek pronunciation audio
Build Your Greek Vocabulary helps you learn 1,000 key words, written in Greek script and grouped thematically in 20 main categories ranging from home to leisure and the media.
You get fascinating examples of Greek as it is used everyday in the Mediterranean. You can also track your progress with engaging exercises and activities.
This book includes:
Hundreds of bilingual flashcards to help you remember your new vocabulary
Modern examples of how the language is used.
Fun and engaging exercises: matching Greek words to pictures, crossword puzzles, word searches, guiding writing activities
A 70-minute audio CD with Greek pronunciations for the Core Vocabulary, Further Vocabulary, and Useful Phrases in each of the 16 chapters
A special section on taking exams on the Greek language
Topics include: Greetings and Basics, House and Home, Family and Friends, Character and Feelings, Shopping, Clothing and Colors, Food and Drink, Body, Health, Hobbies, Media, Weather and Environment, Local Area, Travel and Tourism, Education, Work Examination Tips and Instructions in Greek Answers to Exercises